- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3197 La Tierra St, Pasadena, CA 911072 beds, 2 baths, 980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,625 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $323,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 5752018005
- Zillow Home ID: 20878277
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3197 La Tierra Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.4% less than in Pasadena, and 2.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help East Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Central home values.
- 3191 La Tierra St Pasadena, CA$542K211,100
- 3205 La Tierra St Pasadena, CA$476K21892
- 3183 La Tierra St Pasadena, CA$495K21920
- 3211 La Tierra St Pasadena, CA$478K21805
- 3200 Estado St Pasadena, CA$472K21720
- 3190 Estado St Pasadena, CA$533K311,032
- 3206 Estado St Pasadena, CA$602K321,378
- 3184 Estado St Pasadena, CA$524K321,040
- 3219 La Tierra St Pasadena, CA$464K31760
- 3177 La Tierra St Pasadena, CA$649K311,598
- 3214 Estado St Pasadena, CA$798K521,634
- 3196 La Tierra St Pasadena, CA$585K311,110
- 3200 La Tierra St Pasadena, CA$603K321,248
- 3180 Estado St Pasadena, CA$669K321,350
- 3188 La Tierra St Pasadena, CA$633K321,492
- 3210 La Tierra St Pasadena, CA$544K321,100
- 3171 La Tierra St Pasadena, CA$604K321,238
- 3225 La Tierra St Pasadena, CA$489K21884
- 3222 Estado St Pasadena, CA$498K31904
- 3182 La Tierra St Pasadena, CA$515K211,021
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.