This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
- Built in 1910
- 381 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 1,899
- All time views: 5,835
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $167/mo
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $224,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $199
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher
- APPLIANCES: Disposal
- APPLIANCES: Range
- APPLIANCES: Refrigerator
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: No
- BED2_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- BED2_LEVEL: Third Floor
- BTH1_DSCRP: Bathroom - Full
- BTH1_DSCRP: Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower
- BTH1_LEVEL: Third Floor
- BTH2_DSCRP: Bathroom - Half
- BTH2_LEVEL: Third Floor
- COMPLEX_COMPLETE: Yes
- CONSTRUCTION: Brick
- COOLING: None
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: 60 Amps/Less
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: Circuit Breakers
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- EXTERIOR: Brick
- FLOORING: Wood
- HEATING: Gas
- HEATING: Hot Water Baseboard
- HOT_WATER: Natural Gas
- HOT_WATER: Tank
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Office
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call List Office
- KIT_DSCRP: Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid
- KIT_DSCRP: Flooring - Wood
- KIT_LEVEL: Third Floor
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- MBR_LEVEL: Third Floor
- OTH1_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- OTH1_LEVEL: Third Floor
- OTH1_ROOM_NAME: Office
- OTH2_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- OTH2_LEVEL: Third Floor
- OTH2_ROOM_NAME: Den
- PETS_ALLOWED: Yes w/ Restrictions
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Coop
- STYLE: Low-Rise
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Top/Penthouse
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Gas Range
- YEAR_ROUND: Yes
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,129 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: W:15 P:00624 S:012
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 71496806
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Homes like this sold for $220-380K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good offer price.Choose comps
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: South Dorchester
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.