- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
32 Baldwin St, Boston, MA 021292 beds, 1 bath, 936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,518 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2013 for $265,277
- Price/sqft: $283
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Parcel #: W:02 P:02620 S:720
- Zillow Home ID: 59098313
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 32 Baldwin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charlestown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.4% lower than in Boston, and 76% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
- 34 Baldwin St Boston, MA$296K21936
- 36 Baldwin St Boston, MA$440K21936
- 38 Baldwin St Boston, MA$471K21.5936
- 40 Baldwin St Boston, MA$336K21936
- 42 Baldwin St Boston, MA$393K32936
- 436 Main St Boston, MA$516K321,404
- 438 Main St Boston, MA$334K21936
- 440 Main St Boston, MA$293K21936
- 442 Main St # 0 Boston, MA$749K33.51,750
- 442 Main St Boston, MA$657K32.51,750
- 444 Main St Boston, MA$488K311,264
- 446 Main St Boston, MA$332K21936
- 448 Main St Charlestown, MA--11638
- 448 Main St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$345K11638
- 448 Main St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$441K31792
- 435 Main St APT 2 Charlestown, MA$500K211,090
- 439 Main St # 3 Boston, MA$495K21677
- 450 Main St Boston, MA$538K321,404
- 439 1/2 Main St Charlestown, MA$1.17M----4,076
- 454 Main St Boston, MA$509K321,264
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!