A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.96 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Views: 2,013 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $274,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $176
- Finished basement, 422 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,566 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Parcel #: M:0057 B:0001 L:004-G
- Zillow Home ID: 56943837
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-410K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01860 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0% increase for Merrimac as a whole. Among 01860 homes, this home is valued 4.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01860, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Merrimac, and 35.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01860 home values.
|41 Birch Meadow Rd Merrimac, MA||$663K||4||2||3,165|
|30 Birch Meadow Rd Merrimac, MA||$396K||3||2||2,216|
|34 Birch Meadow Rd Merrimac, MA||$293K||3||1||1,634|
|39 Birch Meadow Rd Merrimac, MA||$329K||3||1||1,684|
|1 W Parish Ln Merrimac, MA||$335K||3||2||1,632|
|36 Birch Meadow Rd Merrimac, MA||$338K||3||1||2,283|
|4 W Parish Ln Merrimac, MA||$346K||3||2||1,748|
|26 Birch Meadow Rd Merrimac, MA||$243K||3||1||912|
|2 Clement Pl Merrimac, MA||$334K||3||2||1,632|
|4 Clement Pl Merrimac, MA||$328K||3||2||1,666|
|6 Clement Pl Merrimac, MA||$383K||4||2||2,390|
|8 Clement Pl Merrimac, MA||$392K||4||1||2,670|
|1 Clement Pl Merrimac, MA||$373K||3||1.5||2,396|
|3 W Parish Ln Merrimac, MA||$287K||3||1||1,196|
|10 Clement Pl Merrimac, MA||$441K||4||2.5||2,900|
|3 Clement Pl Merrimac, MA||$452K||4||3.5||2,906|
|5 Clement Pl Merrimac, MA||$381K||3||2.5||2,412|
|6 W Parish Ln Merrimac, MA||$337K||3||1||1,770|
|43 Birch Meadow Rd Merrimac, MA||$372K||3||2||2,125|
|38 Birch Meadow Rd Merrimac, MA||$317K||2||1.5||1,801|
Nearby Schools in Merrimac
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
3-6 & ungraded1.2 mi
7-8 & ungraded3.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!