- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
32 Chestnut St, Westerly, RI 028914 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Westerly is a small coastal community that borders Connecticut. The neighborhood is five miles from Rhode Island's largest state beach. Residents may acquire beach passes at the town hall. The park, library, and quaint downtown are less than a block away. We watch summer fireworks from our front porch.
- Lot: 4,950 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement
- Finished, heated attic space; great for bedroom, teen suite, studio, work area.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,150 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:067 B:38 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 65931765
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 32 Chestnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02891 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% lower than in Town of Westerly, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02891 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Westerly.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02891 home values.
- 34 School St Westerly, RI$312K62.52,664
- 36 School St Westerly, RI$266K422,278
- 33 School St # B Westerly, RI$184K------
- 32 School St Westerly, RI$316K322,298
- 25 Chestnut St Westerly, RI$459K--12,160
- 31 School St Westerly, RI$254K421,904
- 38 School St Westerly, RI$200K41.51,834
- 33 School St Westerly, RI$332K523,057
- 35 School St Westerly, RI$254K632,727
- 2 Spring St Westerly, RI$239K411,475
- 4 Spring St Westerly, RI$350K113,081
- 40 School St Westerly, RI$252K632,166
- 5 Spring St Westerly, RI$266K532,387
- 7 Spring St Westerly, RI$196K311,226
- 29 School St APT 11 Westerly, RI$124K21934
- 29 School St APT 4 Westerly, RI$106K11680
- 29 School St APT 5 Westerly, RI$123K21934
- 29 School St APT 6 Westerly, RI$123K21934
- 29 School St APT 12 Westerly, RI$123K21934
- 29 School St # E2 Westerly, RI$134K21934
Nearby Schools in Town of Westerly
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.