This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $101-144K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1975
- All time views: 697
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $110,000
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Hood
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: Unknown
- Attic: None
- Basement Finished Info: Partially Finished
- Cooling System: None
- Development Type: Condominium
- Dining Room Description: Combination Living/Dining Room
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- FamRm/Den Description: Lower Level
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Garage Type: Under Building
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Laundry Room Info: Basement
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Townhouse
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 226
- Floor size: 1,106 sqft
- Parcel #: W3118300
- Zillow Home ID: 58149641
Popularity on Zillow
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this zip code relative to other zip codes in the same metropolitan area. A particular zip code may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Newington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!