- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
32 Colby Dr, Weaverville, NC 287873 beds, 2 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 972298721000000
- Zillow Home ID: 68759314
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 32 Colby Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28787 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.9% higher than in Weaverville, and 39% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28787 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Weaverville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28787 home values.
- 38 Colby Dr Weaverville, NC$72K----1,152
- 6 Alcatnie Dr Weaverville, NC$66K31806
- 9 Colby Dr Weaverville, NC$132K31950
- 14 Colby Dr Weaverville, NC$399K642,800
- 345 Monticello Rd Weaverville, NC------936
- 349 Monticello Rd Weaverville, NC$220K321,288
- 24 Alcatnie Dr Weaverville, NC$116K----1,848
- 355 Monticello Rd Weaverville, NC$66K----896
- 33 Alcatnie Dr Weaverville, NC$168K32984
- 315 Monticello Rd Weaverville, NC$241K211,072
- 353 Monticello Rd Weaverville, NC$220K311,156
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!