Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $215-380K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $22.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in West Haven is $20,359.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in West Haven is $18,120.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1965
- All time views: 980
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $240,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $62
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Crawl Space
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full Basement
- Cooling System Type: None
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Exterior: Wood
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Furnace Type: Individual Unit(S)
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Laundry Room Access: Basement Hook-Up
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Parking Type Description: Off Street
- Property Type: Multi-Family
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: 4sides - Units Are Side By Side
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 20
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,854 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0047 B:0106 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58033399
Sell your home on Zillow
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.3% greater than in West Haven, and 48% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
|53 Coleman St West Haven, CT||$167K||3||2.1||1,184|
|26 Coleman St APT M West Haven, CT||$176K||1||1||--|
|51 Coleman St West Haven, CT||$172K||4||2||1,174|
|40 Coleman St West Haven, CT||$337K||12||4||3,854|
|55 Coleman St West Haven, CT||$184K||3||2||1,374|
|43 Coleman St West Haven, CT||$154K||3||3||1,080|
|22 Coleman St APT C West Haven, CT||$181K||1||1||--|
|57 Coleman St West Haven, CT||$148K||4||2||1,080|
|56 Coleman St West Haven, CT||$164K||4||3||1,050|
|181 W Spring St West Haven, CT||$194K||3||3||1,144|
|217 W Spring St West Haven, CT||$158K||3||2||1,307|
|209 W Spring St West Haven, CT||$159K||3||2||1,344|
|213 W Spring St West Haven, CT||$143K||3||1||1,188|
|60 Coleman St West Haven, CT||$171K||3||2||1,170|
|221 W Spring St West Haven, CT||$171K||3||2||1,432|
|180 W Spring St West Haven, CT||$117K||2||1||768|
|66 Coleman St West Haven, CT||$160K||4||2||1,050|
|70 Coleman St West Haven, CT||$171K||3||2||1,050|
|59 Coleman St West Haven, CT||$156K||3||2||1,200|
|217 Spring St West Haven, CT||$139K||3||2||1,169|
Nearby Schools in West Haven
West Haven High (assigned)9-121.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!