- Lot: 10,455 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Views: 2,563 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $870,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $330
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Masonite, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Propane, HEATING \ Space Heater, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Country Kitchen, KIT_DSCRP \ Fireplace, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, MBR_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ French Doors, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office-Separate Entry, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Study, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,638 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0063 L:000137
- Zillow Home ID: 56494694
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $695K-1.25M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02420 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Lexington as a whole. Among 02420 homes, this home is valued 13.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02420, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 95% higher than in Lexington, and 62.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02420 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02420 home values.
|30 Colony Rd Lexington, MA||$675K||3||1.5||1,452|
|34 Colony Rd Lexington, MA||$2.11M||6||6.5||6,000|
|10 Colony Rd Lexington, MA||$1.03M||4||2.5||2,644|
|24 Colony Rd Lexington, MA||$1.14M||3||4.5||2,886|
|6 Colony Rd Lexington, MA||$859K||3||1.5||1,901|
|Massachusetts Ave Lexington, MA||$559K||--||--||--|
|14 Colony Rd Lexington, MA||$826K||4||2.5||2,213|
|39 Colony Rd Lexington, MA||$1.36M||4||3||3,871|
|29 Colony Rd Lexington, MA||$579K||3||1.5||1,323|
|36 Colony Rd Lexington, MA||$1.16M||4||2.5||2,924|
|40 Woodland Rd Lexington, MA||$833K||4||2.5||1,966|
|9 Colony Rd Lexington, MA||$1.28M||4||2.5||2,673|
|5 Colony Rd Lexington, MA||$1.32M||5||3||3,685|
|49 Colony Rd Lexington, MA||$810K||4||2||1,553|
|27 Colony Rd Lexington, MA||$771K||3||2.5||1,489|
|21 Colony Rd Lexington, MA||$860K||3||2||1,814|
|36 Woodland Rd Lexington, MA||$833K||4||2.5||1,748|
|38 Colony Rd Lexington, MA||$798K||3||1||1,928|
|17 Colony Rd Lexington, MA||$1.9M||5||7||5,246|
|53 Colony Rd Lexington, MA||$2.73M||5||4||6,400|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!