- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 22 days on Zillow
- Views: 307 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $1
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: 210081
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Exterior Amenities \ Outbuilding, Exterior Amenities \ Landscaped, Exterior Amenities \ Fenced-Partially, Exterior Amenities \ Deck, Appliances Incl \ Refrigerator, Appliances Incl \ Dishwasher, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Floor \ Wood, Heat\Cool \ Wood Stove, Fuel \ Wood, Hot Water \ Electric, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Electric Type \ 200 Amp, Right of Way \ No, Right to Farm Comm \ No, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior \ Vinyl, Basement \ Full, Floor \ Carpet, Accessibility \ 1st Fl Bdrm, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Survey \ No, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged, Region \ Berkshire - Central, Appliances Incl \ Range\Stove, Easement \ Unk, Garage \ Under, Floor \ Linoleum, Underground Oil Tank \ Unk, Style \ Ranch, Heat\Cool \ Electric, Fuel \ Electric, Garage \ 1 Car, Status \ Pending, Limited Service \ No, Contingent \ No, Flood Hazard Area \ Unk
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Parcel #: M:125 L:72
- Zillow Home ID: 60037490
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $120-200K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01226 home values will increase 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Dalton as a whole. Among 01226 homes, this home is 12.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 14.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01226, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% less than in Dalton, and 31.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01226 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dalton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01226 home values.
|24 Cumberland Cir Dalton, MA||$162K||3||1.5||1,640|
|40 Cumberland Cir Dalton, MA||$167K||3||1||1,845|
|66 Hubbard Ave Dalton, MA||$175K||3||1||1,814|
|18 Cumberland Cir Dalton, MA||$145K||3||1||1,411|
|48 Cumberland Cir Dalton, MA||$150K||3||1.5||1,668|
|56 Hubbard Ave Dalton, MA||$171K||3||1||1,814|
|78 Elaine Ave Dalton, MA||$235K||3||2||2,194|
|66 Elaine Ave Dalton, MA||$164K||3||1||1,742|
|8 Cumberland Cir Dalton, MA||$151K||3||1||1,550|
|48 Hubbard Ave Dalton, MA||$159K||2||1||1,252|
|48 Elaine Ave Dalton, MA||$129K||3||1||1,025|
|42 Elaine Ave Dalton, MA||$152K||3||1||1,743|
|36 Elaine Ave Dalton, MA||$139K||3||1||1,025|
|1 Woodstream Dr UNIT 1 Pittsfield, MA||$148K||2||2||1,190|
|139 Hubbard Ave Pittsfield, MA||$202K||3||1.5||1,558|
|3 Woodstream Dr UNIT 3 Pittsfield, MA||$130K||1||1||1,059|
|2 Woodstream Dr UNIT 2 Pittsfield, MA||$147K||2||1||1,249|
|4 Woodstream Dr UNIT 4 Pittsfield, MA||$147K||2||1.5||1,190|
|5 Woodstream Dr #5 Pittsfield, MA||$150K||2||1.5||1,226|
|55 Hubbard Ave Pittsfield, MA||$152K||3||1||1,000|
Nearby Schools in Dalton
K-5 & ungraded1.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded3.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!