- Lot: 871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Views: 5,583 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $192
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Finish - Cement Plaster, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Composition Shingles, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Multi-Level, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,564 sqft
- Parcel #: W:01 P:02698 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59124401
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $247-393K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Boston home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among East Boston homes, this home is valued 2.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.3% higher than in Boston, and 22% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
|30 Eutaw St Boston, MA||$268K||4||2||1,519|
|34 Eutaw St Boston, MA||$236K||3||1||1,064|
|8 Marion Pl Boston, MA||$218K||2||1||950|
|7 Marion Pl Boston, MA||$286K||3||1||1,672|
|36-38 Eutaw St Boston, MA||$378K||6||2||2,016|
|28 Eutaw St Boston, MA||$289K||3||1.5||1,628|
|40 Eutaw St # 1ARRAY Boston, MA||--||3||2||--|
|40 Eutaw St # 40 Boston, MA||--||3||3.5||1,436|
|26 Eutaw St Boston, MA||$378K||6||3||2,280|
|40-42 Eutaw St Boston, MA||$490K||6||5||2,873|
|40 Eutaw St Boston, MA||--||3||2||--|
|2 Marion Pl # A Boston, MA||$246K||--||--||1,375|
|3 Marion Pl Boston, MA||$434K||7||4||3,256|
|4 Marion Pl Boston, MA||$264K||3||2||1,020|
|24 Eutaw St Boston, MA||$378K||6||4||2,292|
|40 Eutaw St # 1 Boston, MA||$348K||3||2||1,436|
|5 Marion Pl Boston, MA||$308K||3||3||1,538|
|29 Eutaw St Boston, MA||$459K||5||3||2,310|
|31 Eutaw St Boston, MA||$372K||4||2||1,728|
|1 Marion Pl Boston, MA||$209K||3||1||940|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!