- Lot: 3,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 1,290 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $295,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $263
- Parking: 3 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,123 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:22 B:383 L:26
- Zillow Home ID: 56680239
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $250-314K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02151 home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.5% rise for Revere as a whole. Among 02151 homes, this home is valued 1.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 35.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02151, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% greater than in Revere, and 17.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02151 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Revere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02151 home values.
|178 Furness St Revere, MA||--||--||--||--|
|28 Furness St Revere, MA||$347K||5||3||1,962|
|Furness St Revere, MA||$344K||5||2||1,820|
|42 Furness St Revere, MA||$386K||3||2.5||2,520|
|24 Furness St Revere, MA||$344K||5||2||1,820|
|35 Genesee St Revere, MA||$275K||3||1.5||1,130|
|37 Furness St Revere, MA||$495K||--||--||--|
|33 Genesee St Revere, MA||$256K||3||1.5||1,020|
|33 Genesee St Revere, MA||$319K||3||1.5||1,020|
|44 Furness St Revere, MA||$397K||5||2||1,954|
|20 Furness St Revere, MA||$365K||4||2||2,192|
|31 Genesee St Revere, MA||$322K||3||1||2,061|
|43 Genesee St Revere, MA||$288K||3||1||1,728|
|25 Genesee St Revere, MA||$397K||4||2||2,482|
|50 Furness St Revere, MA||$431K||6||3||2,355|
|16 Furness St Revere, MA||$398K||6||2||2,356|
|27 Furness St Revere, MA||$281K||3||2||1,368|
|31 Furness St Revere, MA||$320K||2||1.5||1,979|
|25 Furness St Revere, MA||$286K||4||1.5||1,476|
|53 Genesee St Revere, MA||$283K||3||1||1,542|
Nearby Schools in Revere
K-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!