- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 472 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $276,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $280
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Granite, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Study, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 984 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0048 B:0010 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56040584
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $249-365K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01930 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Gloucester as a whole. Among 01930 homes, this home is valued 19.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01930, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 82.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
|30 Harrison Ave Gloucester, MA||$319K||3||1||1,344|
|34 Harrison Ave Gloucester, MA||$334K||3||2||1,702|
|28 Harrison Ave Gloucester, MA||$305K||3||1||1,264|
|36 Harrison Ave Gloucester, MA||$290K||3||1||1,050|
|14 Crestview Ter Gloucester, MA||$391K||2||1.5||1,512|
|29 Harrison Ave Gloucester, MA||$370K||5||3||1,900|
|26 Harrison Ave Gloucester, MA||$303K||3||1||1,232|
|38 Harrison Ave Gloucester, MA||$285K||3||1||864|
|27 Harrison Ave Gloucester, MA||$181K||2||1||741|
|27 Harrison Ave Gloucester, MA||$331K||2||1||--|
|27 Harrison Ave Gloucester, MA||$331K||2||1||--|
|16 Crestview Ter Gloucester, MA||$408K||4||1.5||1,664|
|27 Harrison Ave UNIT 2 Gloucester, MA||$285K||3||1.5||1,482|
|12 Crestview Ter Gloucester, MA||$407K||3||2||1,728|
|22 Harrison Ave Gloucester, MA||$334K||3||1||1,545|
|40 Harrison Ave Gloucester, MA||$336K||3||2||1,875|
|25 Harrison Ave Gloucester, MA||$332K||3||2||1,915|
|35 Harrison Ave Gloucester, MA||$304K||3||1||1,250|
|4 Lendall St # A Gloucester, MA||$301K||3||1||1,285|
|20 Harrison Ave Gloucester, MA||$310K||2||1.5||1,295|
Nearby Schools in Gloucester
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!