- Lot: 2.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1790
- Views: 4,276 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $90,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $44
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Present, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Wainscoting, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Sloping, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,049 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:15 L:009-0
- Zillow Home ID: 61990129
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $188-395K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among North Canaan homes, this home is valued 40.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 65% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Canaan, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% lower than in Torrington Metro, and 50.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Canaan home values rise more quickly than other regions in Torrington Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|36 High St Canaan, CT||$195K||2||2||1,178|
|38 High St Canaan, CT||$247K||4||1.5||2,393|
|31 High St Canaan, CT||$219K||Studio||--||2,160|
|33 High St Canaan, CT||$237K||Studio||--||2,456|
|35 High St Canaan, CT||$200K||3||2||1,644|
|40 High St Canaan, CT||$250K||--||--||--|
|25 High St Canaan, CT||--||Studio||--||637,282|
|39 High St Canaan, CT||$175K||3||2||1,344|
|44 High St Canaan, CT||$574K||8||3.5||5,188|
|45 High St Canaan, CT||$264K||5||3||2,948|
|8 New High St Canaan, CT||$252K||3||2||2,020|
|3 Housatonic Ave Canaan, CT||$154K||2||1||782|
|Housatonic Ave Canaan, CT||$154K||2||1||782|
|1 Housatonic Ave Canaan, CT||$244K||2||2||1,772|
|7 New High St Canaan, CT||$176K||2||2||1,101|
|4 New High St Canaan, CT||$162K||3||1||1,188|
|5 Housatonic Ave Canaan, CT||$224K||3||2||1|
|4 Housatonic Ave Canaan, CT||$191K||3||1||1,254|
|6 Housatonic Ave Canaan, CT||$186K||3||1||1,092|
|19 Ryan Ave Canaan, CT||$313K||2||2.5||2,440|
Nearby Schools in Canaan
PK-4 & ungraded6.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!