32 June Ln, Newton, MA 024593 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,264 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,872 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $640,000
- Price/sqft: $506
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Unfinished basement, 316 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,264 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: S:84 B:001C L:0020
- Zillow Home ID: 56536733
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 32 June Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02459 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Newton, and 88.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02459 home values.
- 40 June Ln Newton, MA$826K32.51,883
- 41 June Ln Newton, MA$853K32.52,490
- 46 June Ln Newton, MA$963K432,950
- 5 Esty Farm Rd Newton, MA$892K32.52,396
- 27 June Ln Newton, MA$840K332,904
- 10 Esty Farm Rd Newton, MA$1.12M42.52,154
- 55 June Ln Newton, MA$804K331,520
- 22 June Street Ter Malden, MA$251K211,051
- 15 Esty Farm Rd Newton, MA$754K321,871
- 16 Esty Farm Rd Newton, MA$718K32.51,854
- 21 Esty Farm Rd Newton, MA$795K32.51,252
- 22 Esty Farm Rd Newton, MA$698K31.51,254
- 961 Dedham St Newton, MA$587K321,422
- 965 Dedham St Newton, MA$839K32.51,549
- 30 Esty Farm Rd Newton, MA$695K331,593
- 949 Dedham St Newton, MA$852K32.51,828
- 960 Dedham St Newton, MA$845K32.51,769
- 948 Dedham St Newton, MA$657K31.51,270
- 272 Spiers Rd Newton, MA$613K32.51,452
- 266 Spiers Rd Newton, MA$570K421,378
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.