- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 248 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,410 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $84
- MLS #: 21310742
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1051 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Center Island, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Eating Area \ Pantry, Equipment \ Security Alarm Paid, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Exterior Amenities \ Sprinkler/Irrigation System, Fireplace Description \ 2 Sided Fire Place, Fireplace Description \ Gas Log Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Great Room Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Living Room Fireplace, Foundation \ Crawl, Garage Parking Other \ Finished Garage, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Garage Parking Other \ Heated, Garage Parking Other \ Side Load Garage, Garage Parking Other \ Storage Area, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Attic Pull Down Stairs, Interior \ Ceiling Raised, Interior \ Window Wood, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Interior \ Wood Work Stained, Lot Information \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Lot Information \ Street Lights, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Entrance Common, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Insurance Common Area, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance Common Area, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Annually, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Description \ See Remarks, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee, Ownership Interest Types \ None, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Porch \ Porch Open, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ OtherTaxExemption, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,454 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 103
- Parcel #: 491412122017000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1188982
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $302-424K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46227 home values will fall 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46227 homes, this home is 244.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46227, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.7% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46227 home values.
|12 King John Dr Indianapolis, IN||$334K||4||3||3,176|
|25 E Banta Rd Indianapolis, IN||$316K||4||1.5||3,038|
|42 King John Dr Indianapolis, IN||$346K||4||3||3,542|
|15 E Banta Rd Indianapolis, IN||$309K||3||3||2,787|
|35 E Banta Rd Indianapolis, IN||$274K||3||1||2,216|
|2 King John Dr Indianapolis, IN||$374K||4||3.5||4,550|
|37 King John Dr Indianapolis, IN||$273K||3||3||2,432|
|13 King John Dr Indianapolis, IN||$305K||4||2||3,214|
|52 King John Dr Indianapolis, IN||$338K||4||1.5||3,390|
|6572 King John Ct Indianapolis, IN||$267K||4||1.5||1,800|
|45 E Banta Rd Indianapolis, IN||$357K||5||3||4,348|
|24 E Banta Rd Indianapolis, IN||$351K||5||4||4,397|
|6612 King John Ct Indianapolis, IN||$304K||4||1.5||3,182|
|14 E Banta Rd Indianapolis, IN||$320K||--||4||3,190|
|6632 King John Ct Indianapolis, IN||$318K||3||3.5||3,904|
|34 E Banta Rd Indianapolis, IN||$337K||4||3||3,963|
|62 King John Dr Indianapolis, IN||$300K||4||2.5||2,813|
|55 E Banta Rd Indianapolis, IN||$333K||--||3||3,255|
|63 King John Dr Indianapolis, IN||$342K||4||2||2,927|
|6520 S Meridian St Indianapolis, IN||$101K||3||2||1,226|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!