32 Lawnacre Dr, North Providence, RI 02911
Sold on 2/27/12: $148,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,351 sq ft
- Lot:6,969 sqft
- Year Built:1993
- Last Sold:Feb 2012 for $148,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
TYPE: Single family, elevated ranch (last house on street).
BATHS: 1 full; 1 half (basement)
APPLIANCES: Dishwasher; Disposal; Microwave; Range/Oven; Refrigerator; washer and dryer.
BASEMENT: Finished; tile floor; small kitchen (sink/stove/cabinets); walk-out.
GARAGE: 1 car
EXTERIORS FEATURES: Fenced backyard; sprinklers (front & back); deck (includes 4-burner stainless steal grill); shed.
HEATING/COOLING: Gas heater; Central A/C; water heater (new, 2007)
Quiet neighborhood; access to major routes; near pharmacies/gas station/mini marts (3 min), hospital/ER (5 min), supermarket (10 min), I-295 (10 min), Smithfield mall (15 min)
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Sprinkler System
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesDining room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameNORTH PROVIDENCE; ST JAMES ESTATES
- Parcel #M:21A L:1108
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- School DistrictPROVIDENCE
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Zillow Home ID66099608
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow743
- Elementary SchoolGREYSTONE ELEMENTARY
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$185,966||$175K – $197K||-$429||$137||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,376/mo||$894 – $1.8K/mo||-$4||$1.02||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 02911 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Providence as a whole. Among 02911 homes, this home is valued 13.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02911 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.7% less than in Providence, and 33.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02911 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02911 home values.
Neighborhood for 32 Lawnacre Drive
- 33 Lawnacre Dr North Providence, RI$158K31.0922
- 31 Lawnacre Dr North Providence, RI$184K32.0922
- 46 Lawnacre Dr South Kingstown, RI$415K32.52,358
- 24 Lawnacre Dr North Providence, RI$203K32.5922
- 25 Lawnacre Dr North Providence, RI$189K31.5922
- 45 Lawnacre Dr North Providence, RI$176K31.01,092
- 22 Lawnacre Dr North Providence, RI$195K31.5996
- 43 Lawnacre Dr North Providence, RI$175K31.01,092
- 626 Smithfield Rd APT 303 North Providence, RI$133K21.51,104
- 41 Lawnacre Dr North Providence, RI$184K------
- 626 Smithfield Rd APT 306 North Providence, RI$194K32.51,400
- 20 Lawnacre Dr North Providence, RI$189K31.5922
- 39 Lawnacre Dr North Providence, RI$179K31.01,040
- 21 Lawnacre Dr North Providence, RI$181K31.0998
- 1765 Bicentennial Way UNIT H North Providence, RI$221K22.01,568
- 1765 Bicentennial Way UNIT O North Providence, RI$221K22.01,568
- 1765 Bicentennial Way UNIT I North Providence, RI$221K22.01,568
- 1765 Bicentennial Way UNIT S North Providence, RI$221K22.01,568
- 1765 Bicentennial Way UNIT N North Providence, RI$221K22.01,568
- 1765 Bicentennial Way UNIT D North Providence, RI$221K22.01,568
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005