32 Mosher St, Dartmouth, MA 027484 beds, 3 baths, 2,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 135 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2001 for $429,000
- Price/sqft: $222
- MLS #: 71663070
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial, Water
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,340 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0124 B:0001 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 55968845
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 32 Mosher Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02748 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75% higher than in Bliss Corner, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02748 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bliss Corner.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02748 home values.
- 41 Mosher St Dartmouth, MA$778K32.52,283
- 34 Clarks Cove Dr Dartmouth, MA$762K43.53,755
- 33 Mosher St Dartmouth, MA$274K311,194
- 36 Mosher St Dartmouth, MA$372K31.51,526
- 8 Pearl St Dartmouth, MA$278K311,071
- 31 Mosher St Dartmouth, MA$1.35M432,723
- 6 Pearl St South Dartmouth, MA$467K321,972
- 6 Pearl St Dartmouth, MA$374K321,972
- 28 Mosher St Dartmouth, MA$389K322,030
- 27 Mosher St Dartmouth, MA$1.33M332,746
- 47 Mosher St Dartmouth, MA$828K222,241
- 38 Clarks Cove Dr Dartmouth, MA$784K43.54,306
- 4 Pearl St Dartmouth, MA$318K211,087
- 26 Mosher St Dartmouth, MA$613K433,405
- 20 Mosher St Dartmouth, MA$1.07M444,530
- 45 Mosher St Dartmouth, MA$1.1M42.53,358
- 50 Mosher St Dartmouth, MA$668K534,056
- 120 William St Dartmouth, MA$507K522,475
- 46 Mosher St Dartmouth, MA$675K533,670
- 104 William St Dartmouth, MA$356K342,160
Nearby Schools in Bliss Corner
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.