- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
32 Mount Vernon St, Boston, MA 021084 beds, 4.5 baths, 5,561 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,955 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1840
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 5.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,561 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: W:05 P:01594 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59174351
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 32 Mount Vernon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beacon Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.7% less than in Boston, and 96.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
- 34 Mount Vernon St APT 2 Boston, MA$1.1M23.51,200
- 34 Mount Vernon St APT 3 Boston, MA$1.19M221,000
- 34 Mount Vernon St APT 1 Boston, MA--221,000
- 34 Mt Vernon St APT B Boston, MA--Studio1765
- 28 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$7.85M83.57,700
- 28 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$1.07M42.52,300
- 12 Walnut St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$552K11646
- 12 Walnut St Boston, MA$697K11966
- 14 Walnut St Boston, MA$9.31M6117,122
- 57 Mount Vernon St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$902K211,179
- 57 Mount Vernon St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$663K11935
- 12 Walnut St UNIT 5 Boston, MA$635K11764
- 12 Walnut St UNIT 4 Boston, MA$624K11733
- 12 Walnut St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$836K211,050
- 12 Walnut St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$815K11966
- 57 Mount Vernon St UNIT 4 Boston, MA$919K311,179
- 57 Mount Vernon St UNIT G2 Boston, MA$379K11372
- 57 Mount Vernon St UNIT G1 Boston, MA$371K11350
- 57 Mount Vernon St UNIT 6 Boston, MA$590K11868
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292