32 N Cooper St, Memphis, TN 381042 beds, 2 baths, 1,444 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 1986 for $56,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 315 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,444 sqft
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 028004 00001
- Zillow Home ID: 42138360
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 32 N Cooper Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Midtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.9% lower than in Memphis, and 25.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 28 N Cooper St Memphis, TN$80K--21,716
- 24 N Cooper St Memphis, TN$87KStudio21,484
- 36 N Cooper St Memphis, TN$225K321,980
- 20 N Cooper St Memphis, TN$82K221,415
- 2157 Court Ave Memphis, TN$162K431,797
- 46 N Cooper St Memphis, TN$268K422,200
- 2161 Court Ave Memphis, TN$164K211,483
- 2156 Court Ave Memphis, TN$107K31.51,288
- 2194 Court Ave # 0 Memphis, TN$158K32--
- 31 N Cooper St Memphis, TN$85K421,691
- 2160 Court Ave Memphis, TN$189K332,505
- 2167 Court Ave Memphis, TN$164K311,507
- 2164 Court Ave # D Memphis, TN$146K21--
- 2164 Court Ave Memphis, TN$179K211,400
- 2171 Court Ave Memphis, TN$112K221,400
- 2173 Court Ave Memphis, TN$110K221,560
- 83 N Cooper St APT 1 Memphis, TN$63K21--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.