32 Newton St UNIT 32, Pawtucket, RI 028602 beds, 1.5 baths, 895 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
1 YEAR LEASE , SECURITY DEPOSIT, CREDIT CHECK, NO SMOKING, NO PETS
- Built in 1987
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 1997 for $48,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 895 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 710137
- Zillow Home ID: 65906178
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 32 Newton Street UNIT 32
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02860, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% higher than in Pawtucket, and 30.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02860 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02860 home values.
- 34 Newton St UNIT 34 Pawtucket, RI$123K21.51,003
- 30 Newton St UNIT 30 Pawtucket, RI$162K31.51,408
- 34 Newton St Pawtucket, RI$154K21.51,500
- 36 Newton St UNIT 36 Pawtucket, RI$122K21.51,003
- 28 Newton St UNIT 28 Pawtucket, RI$125K21.51,003
- 26 Newton St UNIT 26 Pawtucket, RI$124K21.51,003
- 38 Newton St UNIT 38 Pawtucket, RI$122K21.51,003
- 33 Newton St Pawtucket, RI$198K422,080
- 24 Newton St UNIT 24 Pawtucket, RI$178K31.51,408
- 40 Newton St UNIT 40 Pawtucket, RI$173K31.51,408
- 27 Newton St Pawtucket, RI$208K421,661
- 22 Newton St UNIT 22 Pawtucket, RI$162K31.51,408
- 44 Newton St UNIT 44 Pawtucket, RI$132K321,408
- 44 Newton St Pawtucket, RI$118K321,408
- 46 Newton St UNIT 46 Pawtucket, RI$121K21.51,003
- 46 Newton St Pawtucket, RI$117K21.51,003
- 50 Newton St UNIT 50 Pawtucket, RI$120K21.51,100
- 21 Newton St Pawtucket, RI$173K22.51,355
- 50 Newton St Pawtucket, RI$118K21.51,100
- 54 Newton St UNIT 54 Pawtucket, RI$165K21.51,408
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!