This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Views: 1,584 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Stove
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $300,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Property Category \ Single Family, Historic \ Unknown, Garage Desc \ Detached, Under Construction \ No, Subsidized Housing \ No, Cooling \ None, Electric \ 100 Amps, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Exterior \ Clapboard, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Heating Fuel \ Oil, Lot Description \ Fenced Yard, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Bus, Near \ Commuter Bus, Near \ Recreational Facility, Plumbing \ Mixed, Rooms \ Dining Area, Sewer \ Connected, Wall Description \ Plaster, Wall Description \ Dry Wall, Water Supply \ Connected, Insulation \ Walls, Insulation \ Ceiling, Water Amenities \ Walk To Water, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Historic \ None, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Equipment \ Exhaust Fan, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Fireplace \ Brick, Rooms \ Eat in Kitchen, Hot Water \ Oil, Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Heat System \ Baseboard, Near \ Swimming, Status \ Active New, Insulation \ Floors, Type \ Cape Cod, Water Amenities \ Beach, Basement Type \ Full, Basement Finish \ Unfinished, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Basement Access \ Interior and Exterior
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,555 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:N-A B:124
- Zillow Home ID: 66054916
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $262-383K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02882 home values will fall 3% next year, compared to a 3.5% decrease for Narragansett as a whole. Among 02882 homes, this home is valued 18.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02882, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.7% lower than in Narragansett, and 75.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02882 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Narragansett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02882 home values.
|35 Overlook Rd Narragansett, RI||$335K||3||2||2,044|
|9 What Cheer Ct Narragansett, RI||$258K||3||1||1,092|
|51 Overlook Rd Narragansett, RI||$623K||5||2||2,815|
|9 What Cheer Ct Narragansett, RI||$251K||3||1||1,092|
|46 Overlook Rd Narragansett, RI||$349K||4||2||2,544|
|9 What Cheer Ct Narragansett, RI||$252K||3||1||1,092|
|52 Overlook Rd Narragansett, RI||$276K||4||2||1,404|
|56 Overlook Rd Narragansett, RI||$314K||3||2||1,685|
|42 Pontiac Rd Narragansett, RI||$294K||4||2||1,536|
|24 Overlook Rd Narragansett, RI||$361K||3||2||1,768|
|49 Pontiac Rd Narragansett, RI||$236K||3||1.5||1,056|
|12 John Brown Ln Narragansett, RI||$347K||4||2||1,944|
|45 Pontiac Rd Narragansett, RI||$290K||4||1.5||1,685|
|14 John Brown Ln Narragansett, RI||$290K||3||2||1,661|
|20 Overlook Rd Narragansett, RI||$286K||4||2||1,600|
|32 Pontiac Rd Narragansett, RI||$280K||3||1.5||1,331|
|15 Overlook Rd Narragansett, RI||$289K||4||1.5||1,591|
|1 Courtland Dr Narragansett, RI||$233K||2||1.5||1,166|
|23 John Brown Ln Narragansett, RI||$262K||4||2||1,392|
|2 Courtland Dr Narragansett, RI||$195K||1||1||540|
Nearby Schools in Narragansett
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!