32 Parker StAPT 5, Charlestown, MA 02129
Sold on 9/14/12: $365,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Condo:1,277 sq ft
- Lot:1,277 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Sep 2012 for $365,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow464
- Last Remodel Year2007
- Parcel #W:02 P:02057 S:010
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID90136383
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$523,124||$487K – $565K||+$5,158||$409||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,755/mo||$2K – $3.5K/mo||-$21||$2.16||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Charlestown home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 2.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 43.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charlestown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.6% less than in Boston, and 89.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
Neighborhood for 32 Parker Street APT 5
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Clarence R Edwards Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Charlestown High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.4 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.9 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 2.0 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 2.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005