- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
32 Parkin St, Baltimore, MD 212014 beds, 1 bath, 1,607 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 637 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $108,000
- Finished basement, 150 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,607 sqft
- Lot depth: 49
- Lot width: 13
- Parcel #: 0237 051
- Zillow Home ID: 36517784
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 32 Parkin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21201 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.4% less than in Baltimore, and 40.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 21201 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21201 home values.
- 34 Parkin St Baltimore, MD$104K--21,397
- 30 Parkin St Baltimore, MD$100K--2.51,397
- 36 Parkin St Baltimore, MD$124K--21,397
- 28 Parkin St Baltimore, MD$95K321,397
- 26 Parkin St Baltimore, MD$124K321,397
- 24 Parkin St Baltimore, MD$144K31.51,397
- 859 Hollins St Baltimore, MD$270K--34,446
- 22 Parkin St Baltimore, MD$191K421,397
- 38 Parkin St Baltimore, MD$179K433,006
- 20 Parkin St Baltimore, MD$122K311,388
- 861 Hollins St Baltimore, MD$330K--54,842
- 40 Parkin St Baltimore, MD$186K--32,528
- 857 Hollins St Baltimore, MD$194K43.51,650
- Parkin St Baltimore, MD$124K--21,397
- 865 Boyd St Baltimore, MD$53K------
- 42 Parkin St Baltimore, MD$186K--22,286
- 867 Boyd St Baltimore, MD$57K------
- 863 Hollins St Baltimore, MD$309K--44,380
- 869 Boyd St Baltimore, MD$61K------
- 44 Parkin St Baltimore, MD$123K--32,682
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.