- Lot: 6.05 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $219,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $110
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Above Ground, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Propane, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ House Wired for Multi-Line Phones, Mechanical Equipment \ Network, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,998 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:38 L:048.1
- Zillow Home ID: 58102880
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $217-380K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06076 home values will decrease 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.2% fall for Stafford Springs as a whole. Among 06076 homes, this home is valued 53.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06076, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.6% greater than in Stafford Springs, and 118.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06076 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stafford Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06076 home values.
|23 Patten Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$139K||3||1||1,056|
|30 Patten Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$201K||2||1||1,647|
|36 Patten Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$216K||1||1.5||1,699|
|28 Patten Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$215K||3||2||1,344|
|32 Patten Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$334K||3||3.5||2,432|
|26 Patten Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$195K||2||1.5||1,176|
|39 Patten Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$184K||3||2||1,034|
|40 Patten Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$199K||3||2||1,182|
|42 Patten Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$211K||3||2||1,284|
|41 Patten Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$216K||3||2||1,473|
|44 Patten Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$212K||3||2.5||1,328|
|22 Patten Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$210K||3||2||1,458|
|22 Patten Rd # A Stafford Springs, CT||$296K||3||2.5||2,171|
|3 Goodell Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$216K||3||1.5||1,526|
|21 Patten Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$175K||3||1.5||1,635|
|46 Patten Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$244K||3||2.5||1,539|
|24 Patten Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$213K||2||2.5||1,322|
|48 Patten Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$528K||3||3.5||3,480|
|11 Goodell Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$228K||2||2||1,368|
|32 Patten Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$378K||3||2.5||2,432|
Nearby Schools in Stafford Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!