32 Percival St, Dorchester, MA 021223 beds, 2 baths, 3,030 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1880
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $352,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,030 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Parcel #: W:15 P:01721 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59108773
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 32 Percival Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 95.7% higher than in Boston, and 2.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
- 30 Percival St Dorchester, MA$419K522,352
- 38 Percival St Dorchester, MA$379K331,820
- 19 Fox St Dorchester, MA$342K311,142
- 26 Percival St Dorchester, MA$514K633,780
- 15 Fox St Dorchester, MA$369K31.51,629
- 44 Percival St Dorchester, MA$357K421,900
- 23 Adams St Dorchester, MA$454K933,714
- 21 Adams St Dorchester, MA$461K833,591
- 19 Adams St Dorchester, MA$469K933,963
- 7 Fox St # 2 Dorchester, MA$335K321,359
- 7 Fox St # 1 Dorchester, MA$408K321,817
- 7 Fox St Dorchester, MA$474K42--
- 7 Fox St # 2 Dorchester, MA$370K421,359
- 29 Adams St Dorchester, MA$433K422,802
- 33 Adams St APT 2 Dorchester, MA$250K211,034
- 33 Adams St APT 3 Dorchester, MA$173K11618
- 33 Adams St APT 4 Dorchester, MA$217K21878
- 33 Adams St APT 1 Dorchester, MA$259K221,180
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.