32 Pinehurst Rd, Holyoke, MA 010403 beds, 3 baths, 2,832 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $302,500
- Price/sqft: $107
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 944 sqft
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Two car attached garage, storage shed and seperate wood shed
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,832 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: M:0108 B:0000 L:107
- Zillow Home ID: 56177074
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 32 Pinehurst Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% greater than in Holyoke, and 49.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Holyoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
- 1 Dunn Ave Holyoke, MA$179K212,858
- 26 Pinehurst Rd Holyoke, MA$218K41.52,625
- 4 Dunn Ave Holyoke, MA$177K211,320
- 163 Saint Jerome Ave Holyoke, MA$182K321,354
- 2 Dunn Ave Holyoke, MA$182K31.51,472
- 34 Pinehurst Rd Holyoke, MA$245K42.52,235
- 69 Portland St Holyoke, MA$133K311,080
- 159 Saint Jerome Ave Holyoke, MA$173K311,792
- 65 Portland St Holyoke, MA$137K311,000
- 20 Dunn Ave Holyoke, MA$187K31.52,022
- 24 Dunn Ave Holyoke, MA$167K31.51,768
- 75 Magnolia Ave Holyoke, MA$171K321,196
- 6 Pinehurst Rd Holyoke, MA$296K52.53,320
- 63 Portland St Holyoke, MA$191K322,142
- 26 Dunn Ave Holyoke, MA$170K311,477
- 150 Saint Jerome Ave Holyoke, MA$130K211,003
- 69 Magnolia Ave Holyoke, MA$150K311,032
- 284-286 W Franklin St Holyoke, MA$154K622,484
- 280-282 W Franklin St Holyoke, MA$172K622,592
- 143 Saint Jerome Ave Holyoke, MA$165K311,718
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.