32 S Battery St, Charleston, SC 294016 beds, 8 baths, 10,756 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1780
- 1529 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $5,125,000
- Price/sqft: $835
- MLS #: 2829416
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Wet Bar
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Slate
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 10,756 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 250
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 4571602058
- Zillow Home ID: 62988643
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 32 S Battery Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29401 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.1% less than in Charleston, and 50.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 29401 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charleston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29401 home values.
- 2 King St Charleston, SC$1.45M33.53,191
- 28 S Battery St Charleston, SC$3.16M455,000
- 34 S Battery St Charleston, SC$2.14M33.254,094
- 4 King St Charleston, SC$1.55M32.752,427
- 26 S Battery St Charleston, SC$3.7M777,059
- 6 King St Charleston, SC$2.58M55.54,697
- 3 King St Charleston, SC$794K221,200
- 36 S Battery St Charleston, SC$1.53M433,300
- 8 King St Charleston, SC$1.66M44.254,236
- 5 King St Charleston, SC$1.57M43.253,228
- 38 S Battery St Charleston, SC$1.5M43.53,400
- 7 King St Charleston, SC$1.55M42.53,285
- 24 S Battery St Charleston, SC$1.31M545,144
- 10 King St Charleston, SC$3.04M43.54,371
- 9 King St Charleston, SC$1.39M22.53,119
- 22 S Battery St Charleston, SC$3.16M44.55,747
- 40 S Battery St Charleston, SC$1.53M33.53,063
- 5 Lamboll St Charleston, SC$1.39M43.53,455
- 1 King St STE 101 Charleston, SC$277K--11,200
- 1 King St APT 702 Charleston, SC$274K221,086
Nearby Schools in Charleston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.