This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1981
- Views: 483 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $122,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- View: Park
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AIR_CONDITION \ No, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ Yes, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Intercom, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ None, MASTER_BATH \ No, On-Site Maintenance, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Condominium
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 108
- Floor size: 738 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: M:0007 B:0001 L:932B
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 82583316
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $121-130K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01040 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Holyoke as a whole. Among 01040 homes, this home is valued 41.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% less than in Holyoke, and 46.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Holyoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
Nearby Schools in Holyoke
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!