- Built in 1984
- Views: 1,976 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $170,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $157
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 48
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0043U B:0159 L:0000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56833509
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-220K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02375 home values will decrease 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.6% fall for Easton as a whole. Among 02375 homes, this home is valued 39.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02375, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.1% lower than in Easton, and 52.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02375 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Easton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02375 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (14)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 20 Sharron Dr|
Nearby Schools in Easton
K-2 & ungraded1.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded3.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!