32 Southpoint Ln, Ipswich, MA 019385 beds, 4 baths, 5,303 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $615,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Finished basement, 1654 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Basement, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Double Vanity, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ 2 Units, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Other (See Remarks), HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Skylight, LIV_DSCRP \ Slider, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Golf Course Frontage, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Double Vanity, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, OTH2_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Library, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Office
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,303 sqft
- Parcel #: M:28B B:0035 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56926803
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 32 Southpoint Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01938, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% lower than in Town of Ipswich, and 73.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01938 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Ipswich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01938 home values.
- 30 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA$788K435,462
- 34 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA$862K556,313
- 36 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA$638K333,444
- 28 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA$542K32.52,920
- 38 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA$636K333,444
- 26 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA$542K32.52,830
- 40 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA$765K55.55,041
- 22 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA$582K33.53,236
- 7 Eagle Ct Ipswich, MA$577K233,210
- 20 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA$625K32.53,992
- 5 Eagle Ct Ipswich, MA$686K43.54,258
- 9 Eagle Ct Ipswich, MA$650K33.53,993
- 11 Eagle Ct Ipswich, MA$556K333,147
- 21 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA$635K32.52,642
- 42 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA$714K43.54,100
- 18 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA$1.02M45.55,538
- 3 Eagle Ct Ipswich, MA$857K35.55,019
- 16 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA$645K333,858
- 19 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA$887K44.55,745
- 44 Southpoint Ln Ipswich, MA$1.18M45.55,229
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.