- Built in 1974
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $120,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $87
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Oil, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Agreement \ Lease, Rental Property Type \ Condo, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Unit count: 88
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Zillow Home ID: 2115634901
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $145-213K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06492 home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for Wallingford as a whole. Among 06492 homes, this home is valued 25.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 47.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06492, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% greater than in Wallingford, and 23.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06492 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wallingford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06492 home values.
- 95 Brentwood Dr-- beds, -- baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
Nearby Schools in Wallingford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!