This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 2,160 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ No Garage, Garage Parking Features \ No Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2116320683
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $435-620K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95127 home values will rise 8.5% next year, compared to a 10.3% rise for Alum Rock as a whole. Among 95127 homes, this home is valued 3.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95127, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.2% lower than in Alum Rock, and 31.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95127 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Alum Rock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95127 home values.
Nearby Schools in Alum Rock
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!