32 Street, Long Island City, NY 11106
For Sale: $1,800
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow200
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID2112677801
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$626,198||$470K – $839K||-$771||--||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,952/mo||$1.5K – $2.5K/mo||+$42||--||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Astoria home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for New York as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Astoria market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.7% lower than in New York, and 98.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Astoria home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Astoria home values.
Neighborhood for 32 Street
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Long Island City High (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
- I.S. 204 Oliver W Holmes (assigned) 6-8 0.3 mi
- Academy for Careers In Television and F... (assigned) 9-11 0.4 mi
- Newcomers High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- High School of Applied Communications (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- Academy of Finance and Enterprise (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- International High School at Laguardia ... (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005