32 Swains Pond Ave, Melrose, MA 021764 beds, 2 baths, 2,372 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $380,000
- Finished basement, 408 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,372 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0F3 P:000040B
- Zillow Home ID: 56289676
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 32 Swains Pond Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02176 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.7% less than in Malden, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02176 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Malden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02176 home values.
- 499 Lebanon St Malden, MA$206K31.51,871
- 487 Lebanon St Malden, MA$394K31.51,560
- 7 Lebanon St Melrose, MA$423K321,464
- 496 Lebanon St UNIT 1 Malden, MA$347K32.51,800
- 496 Lebanon St UNIT 2 Malden, MA$345K32.51,800
- 496 Lebanon St Malden, MA$456K32.5--
- 6 Morton Ave Malden, MA$310K31.51,148
- 496 Lebanon St UNIT 3 Malden, MA$339K32.51,800
- 508 Lebanon St Malden, MA$298K31.51,024
- 477 Lebanon St Malden, MA$397K432,152
- 483 Lebanon St Malden, MA$376K632,992
- 11 Lebanon St Melrose, MA$580K421,976
- 20 Maple Grove St Melrose, MA$418K31.51,911
- 512 Lebanon St Malden, MA$231K431,642
- 458 Lebanon St Malden, MA$394K421,961
- 2 Swains Pond Ave Melrose, MA$592K422,355
- 30 Swains Pond Ave Malden, MA$220K331,810
- 30 Swains Pond Ave Melrose, MA$547K31.51,676
- 444-446 Lebanon St Malden, MA$419K432,281
- 19 Lebanon St Melrose, MA$387K211,581
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.