32 Warwick Ct, Reading, PA 196063 beds, 3 baths, 1,566 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Built in 1995
- 61 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $120
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $89
- MLS #: 6426561
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 420 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,566 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 43533617115862
- Zillow Home ID: 8882487
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 32 Warwick Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19606 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 41.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 134.4% higher than in Exeter Township, and 11.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19606 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Exeter Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19606 home values.
- 31 Warwick Ct Reading, PA$127K32.51,560
- 30 Warwick Ct Reading, PA$127K32.51,566
- 33 Warwick Ct Reading, PA$137K21.51,150
- 29 Warwick Ct Reading, PA$133K32.51,566
- 35 Warwick Ct Reading, PA$137K32.51,526
- 28 Warwick Ct Reading, PA$127K32.51,560
- 34 Warwick Ct Reading, PA$139K21.51,260
- 36 Warwick Ct Reading, PA$134K32.51,520
- 27 Warwick Ct Reading, PA$135K32.51,566
- 37 Warwick Ct Reading, PA$128K331,526
- 26 Warwick Ct Reading, PA$128K32.51,560
- 38 Warwick Ct Reading, PA$130K32.51,526
- 25 Warwick Ct Reading, PA$139K331,566
- 48 Warwick Ct Reading, PA$95K21.51,266
- 39 Warwick Ct Reading, PA$129K32.51,520
- 49 Warwick Ct Reading, PA$129K32.51,566
- 40 Warwick Ct Reading, PA$129K32.51,526
- 50 Warwick Ct Reading, PA$136K32.51,560
- 24 Warwick Ct Reading, PA$137K32.51,566
- 51 Warwick Ct Reading, PA$136K32.51,566
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.