320 13th St, Sacramento, CA 958143 beds, 2 baths, 1,716 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Beautifully remodeled, and expanded, downtown home w/ beautiful features of old & all the new amenities you'd expect. Walk or bike to work, nightlife, & public transportation. Enjoy all downtown has to offer. The home features 3 beds & 2 full baths, as well as separate living room & family room, indoor laundry, and even a formal wine tasting room downstairs!! All the cosmetics are gorgeous, but the bones are great too with new HVAC, updated roof, electrical, & plumbing, etc..
To tour it on your smart phone: send a text message to 878787 and put view469 in the message field.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- 12 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $208,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- MLS #: 14035087
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Off street, On street
- RV Parking
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,716 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 00200820070000
- Zillow Home ID: 25777345
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 320 13th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95814, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 328.3% higher than in Sacramento, and 489.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95814 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95814 home values.
- 318 13th St Sacramento, CA$345K20.011,067
- 1235 D St Sacramento, CA$319K211,200
- 1231 D St Sacramento, CA$363K20.011,533
- 1239 D St Sacramento, CA$345K20.011,215
- 316 13th St Sacramento, CA$311K211,087
- 1232 D St Sacramento, CA$370K30.011,482
- 1238 D St Sacramento, CA$329K831,357
- 1301 D St Sacramento, CA$495K323,293
- 317 13th St Sacramento, CA$456K40.012,934
- 317 13th St Sacramento, CA--------
- 410 13th St Sacramento, CA$236K42927
- 1224 D St Sacramento, CA--------
- 401 13th St Sacramento, CA$353K40.011,321
- 405 13th St Sacramento, CA$348K321,725
- 409 13th St Sacramento, CA$367K531,073
- 413 13th St Sacramento, CA$554K44.53,336
- 1315 D St Sacramento, CA$419K40.012,048
- 1219 C St Sacramento, CA$269K------
- 416 13th St Sacramento, CA$386K60.011,782
- 1212 D St Sacramento, CA$308K21960
Nearby Schools in Sacramento
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292