320 36th Ave E, Seattle, WA 981123 beds, 3 baths, 3,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,485,000
- Price/sqft: $395
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 3 spaces, 510 sqft
- Partial basement, 1350 sqft
- Security System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,760 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 6600000335
- Zillow Home ID: 48997413
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 320 36th Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98112, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.8% lower than in Seattle, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 98112 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98112 home values.
- 326 36th Ave E Seattle, WA$630K321,200
- 316 36th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.02M22.52,250
- 3607 E Harrison St Seattle, WA$1.09M43.52,760
- 308 36th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.54M43.53,470
- 332 36th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.09M43.252,930
- 3611 E Harrison St Seattle, WA$815K331,690
- 3617 E Harrison St Seattle, WA$657K111,730
- 300 36th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.34M42.53,310
- 325 36th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.48M53.53,180
- 317 37th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.12M432,810
- 309 37th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.26M43.53,340
- 333 37th Ave E Seattle, WA$3.24M657,470
- 321 36th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.41M453,250
- 317 36th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.31M333,330
- 303 37th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.05M32.752,620
- 335 36th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.17M352,695
- 3400 E Harrison St Seattle, WA$1.02M532,970
- 311 36th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.17M31.52,740
- 233 36th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.48M543,380
- 303 36th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.47M33.53,290
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.