- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
320 Brookford Sq, Norman, OK 730722 beds, 3 baths, 1,851 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $227,500
- Price/sqft: $123
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,851 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0027317
- Zillow Home ID: 21730255
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 320 Brookford Sq
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73072 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.9% less than in Norman, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
- 324 Brookford Sq Norman, OK$259K332,675
- 316 Brookford Sq Norman, OK$354K433,199
- 328 Brookford Sq Norman, OK$245K332,319
- 312 Brookford Sq Norman, OK$284K342,486
- 321 Stafford Sq Norman, OK$324K232,956
- 325 Stafford Sq Norman, OK$238K322,129
- 329 Stafford Sq Norman, OK$250K332,486
- 332 Brookford Sq Norman, OK$244K332,405
- 304 Brookford Sq Norman, OK$264K232,186
- 317 Stafford Sq Norman, OK$483K233,156
- 333 Stafford Sq Norman, OK$244K32.52,465
- 364 Millbrook Dr Norman, OK$304K332,329
- 360 Millbrook Dr Norman, OK$336K332,708
- Brookford Dr Norman, OK$147K----1,791
- 368 Millbrook Dr Norman, OK$528K444,428
- 300 Brookford Sq Norman, OK$294K332,346
- 356 Millbrook Dr Norman, OK$477K343,824
- 336 Brookford Sq Norman, OK$289K232,071
- 337 Stafford Sq Norman, OK$457K33.54,000
- Stafford Sq Norman, OK--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.