320 Dehart St, West Lafayette, IN 479063 beds, 3 baths, 2,046 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,046 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 119
- Parcel #: 790717377011000026
- Zillow Home ID: 50656924
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 320 Dehart Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47906 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3150% greater than in West Lafayette, and 3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47906 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47906 home values.
- 306 Park Ln West Lafayette, IN$287K--2.52,650
- 304 Park Ln West Lafayette, IN$211K--22,283
- 329 Dehart St West Lafayette, IN$286K--32,906
- 325 Dehart St West Lafayette, IN$246K--2.52,099
- 307 Park Ln West Lafayette, IN$272K--2.52,740
- 400 N River Rd # 188640 West Lafayette, IN--Studio1379
- 400 N River Rd # 188646 West Lafayette, IN--Studio1528
- 400 N River Rd # 188676 West Lafayette, IN--31.51,090
- 400 N River Rd # 188638 West Lafayette, IN--Studio1297
- 400 N River Rd # 188678 West Lafayette, IN--31.51,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.