320 E 3rd St, Xenia, OH 453852 beds, 1 bath, 1,070 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 9/7 1pm-3pm
- Lot: 2,652 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- 259 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $15,000
- Price/sqft: $14
- MLS #: 353915
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 160 sqft
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,070 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 78
- Lot width: 34
- Parcel #: M40000200120024000
- Zillow Home ID: 54457871
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 320 E 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45385 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.1% greater than in Xenia, and 40.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45385 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Xenia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45385 home values.
- 328 E 3rd St Xenia, OH$54K21840
- 314 E 3rd St Xenia, OH$69K211,104
- 334 E 3rd St Xenia, OH$105K422,484
- 126 S Columbus St Xenia, OH$59K31912
- E 3rd St OH--------
- 304 E 3rd St Xenia, OH$65K111,275
- 296 E 3rd St Xenia, OH$70K311,110
- 317 E 3rd St Xenia, OH$54K21726
- 309 E 3rd St Xenia, OH$53K11736
- 325 E 3rd St Xenia, OH$67K31824
- 303 E 3rd St Xenia, OH$103K522,084
- 333 E 3rd St Xenia, OH$67K31.5800
- 288 E 3rd St Xenia, OH$76K321,632
- 321 E 2nd St Xenia, OH$118K31.52,318
- E 2nd St Xenia, OH--------
- 315 E 2nd St Xenia, OH$77K211,225
- 295 E 3rd St Xenia, OH$86K321,744
- 305 E 2nd St Xenia, OH$62K211,003
- 354 E 3rd St Xenia, OH$52K211,008
- 282 E 3rd St # 286 Xenia, OH--532,414
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!