320 E 57th St APT 11F, New York, NY 100221 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- View: City
- Coop Maintenance \ 1661,Financing Allowed \ 75,Tax Deduction \ 47,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Live- in Superintendent \ true,Bike Room \ true,Total Floors \ 16,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 1349,Lot Number \ 44,Buyfolio Building ID \ 62868,Total Charges \ 1661
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 93
- Zillow Home ID: 2110245661
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 320 E 57th Street APT 11F
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% lower than in New York Metro, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- E 56th St New York, NY$10.3M----11,125
- 303 E 57th St APT 8E New York, NY$498K11.5--
- 303 E 57th St APT 46D New York, NY$534K11.5--
- 303 E 57th St APT 27L New York, NY$336KStudio1--
- 303 E 57th St APT 10E New York, NY$552K11.5--
- 303 E 57th Street 36f # 36F New York, NY$2.62M33--
- 303 E 57th Street 45d # 45D New York, NY$1.2M11.5--
- 303 E 57th Street 9b # 9B New York, NY$1.12M2----
- 303 E 57th Street 17e # 17E New York, NY$803K1----
- 303 E 57th Street 41c # 41C New York, NY$1.81M22--
- 303 E 57th Street 42d # 42D New York, NY$803K1----
- 303 E 57th Street 28e # 28E New York, NY$1.28M22--
- 303 E 57th Street 44f # 44F New York, NY$2.03M232,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292