320 E 6th St, Claremore, OK 740172 beds, 2 baths, 1,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,352 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 660009063
- Zillow Home ID: 22083477
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 320 E 6th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74017, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.9% higher than in Claremore, and 18.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74017 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Claremore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74017 home values.
- 322 E 6th St Claremore, OK$212K953,273
- 316 E 6th St Claremore, OK$72K21.51,362
- 320 E 6th St Claremore, OK$70K------
- 324 E 6th St Claremore, OK$70K211,326
- 310 E 6th St Claremore, OK$73K211,116
- 15433 E 480 Rd Claremore, OK$206K433,082
- 319 E 7th St Claremore, OK$112K31.52,115
- 313 E 7th St Claremore, OK$77K311,281
- 309 E 7th St Claremore, OK$146K422,240
- 323 E 6th St Claremore, OK$88K321,073
- 300 E 6th St Claremore, OK$126K221,980
- 326 E 6th St Claremore, OK$68K211,372
- 317 E 6th St Claremore, OK$85K321,657
- 329 E 6th St Claremore, OK$59K11240
- 301 E 7th St Claremore, OK$84K311,433
- 309 E 6th St Claremore, OK$87K31.51,248
- 423 N Wewoka Ave Claremore, OK$112K222,098
- 333 E 6th St Claremore, OK$106K41.51,696
- 301 E 6th St Claremore, OK$130K532,295
- 402 E 6th St Claremore, OK$91K311,556
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!