320 Gilman Ln UNIT 108, Raleigh, NC 276103 beds, 3 baths, 1,740 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 2007
- 70 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $111
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $122,500
- Price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: 1953946
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,740 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 173310477168000
- Zillow Home ID: 71207823
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 320 Gilman Lane UNIT 108
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southeast Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 180.7% higher than in Raleigh, and 271.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast Raleigh home values.
- 320 Gilman Ln UNIT 109 Raleigh, NC$114K--2.51,746
- 320 Gilman Ln UNIT 107 Raleigh, NC$115K--2.51,692
- 320 Gilman Ln Raleigh, NC$117K32.51,740
- 320 Gilman Ln UNIT 103 Raleigh, NC$106K331,663
- 320 Gilman Ln UNIT 102 Raleigh, NC$113K--2.51,746
- 320 Gilman Ln UNIT 104 Raleigh, NC$112K--31,696
- 320 Gilman Ln UNIT 110 Raleigh, NC$109K--2.51,680
- 320 Gilman Ln UNIT 106 Raleigh, NC$111K--2.51,746
- 320 Gilman Ln UNIT 101 Raleigh, NC$109K--2.51,692
- 320 Gilman Ln UNIT 105 Raleigh, NC$112K331,738
- 320 Gilman Ln UNIT 111 Raleigh, NC$115K32.51,740
- 320 Gilman Ln UNIT 100 Raleigh, NC$112K--2.51,746
- 330 Gilman Ln UNIT 111 Raleigh, NC$118K32.51,338
- 330 Gilman Ln UNIT 100 Raleigh, NC$117K--31,338
- 320 Gilman Ln UNIT 111 Raleigh, NC$126K321,740
- Gilman Ln UNIT 109 Raleigh, NC$114K--2.51,338
- Gilman Ln UNIT 103 Raleigh, NC$113K--2.51,740
- Gilman Ln UNIT 107 Raleigh, NC$112K--2.51,692
- Gilman Ln UNIT 106 Raleigh, NC$113K--2.51,752
- 330 Gilman Ln UNIT 110 Raleigh, NC$115K--2.51,288
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292