- Built in 1976
- 56 days on Zillow
- Views: 998 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $188/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $45,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $41
- MLS #: 08916850
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 3rd Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- 4th Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Built Before 1978 (Y: Yes
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Electricity: Circuit Breakers
- Family Room Level: Not Applicable
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Water: Public
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Assessment Includes: Common Insurance
- Assessment Includes: Exterior Maintenance
- Assessment Includes: Lawn Care
- Assessment Includes: Snow Removal
- Management: Manager Off-site
- Pet Information: Cats OK
- Pet Information: Dogs OK
- Parking Type: Garage
- Pets Allowed (Y: Yes
- Special Compensation Info.: None
- 2nd Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Assessment Includes: Water
- Assessment Includes: Scavenger
- Master Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Dining Room Level: Not Applicable
- Tax Exemptions: None
- Basement: None
- Kitchen Type: Eating Area-Table Space
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Monthly
- Status: Contingent
- Living Room Level: Basement
- Compensation paid on: Gross Sale Price
- Square Feet Source: Assessor
- Basement (Y: None
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: None
- Exterior Building Type: Aluminum Siding
- Age: 31-40 Years
- Garage On-Site: Yes
- 1st Floor Bedroom
- Additional Rooms: No additional rooms
- Additional Sales Information: None
- Garage Ownership: Owned
- Type of House: Condo
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,099 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 06353040421017
- Zillow Home ID: 3398863
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $83-107K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60103, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% higher than in Bartlett, and 81.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60103 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60103 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (46)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 318 David Ct|
Nearby Schools in Bartlett
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.