320 NE 7th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 333013 beds, 2 baths, 2,245 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,134 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Last sold: May 2012 for $410,000
- Price/sqft: $183
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,245 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 504202460100
- Zillow Home ID: 51617692
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 320 Ne 7th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Victoria Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 60.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.8% greater than in Fort Lauderdale, and 107.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Victoria Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Lauderdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Victoria Park home values.
- 318 NE 7th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL$542K322,293
- 322 NE 7th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL$595K32.52,245
- 318 NE 7th Ave # 318 Fort Lauderdale, FL$462K------
- 316 NE 7th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL$486K322,293
- 324 NE 7th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL$526K322,314
- 314 NE 7th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL$587K32.52,314
- 350 NE 7th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL$535K322,314
- 350 NE 7th Ave # 350 Fort Lauderdale, FL$546K42.52,800
- 310 NE 7th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL$532K322,314
- 320 NE 8th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL$189K11--
- 352 NE 7th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL$502K32.52,258
- 308 NE 7th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL$499K322,293
- 322 NE 8th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL$324K11--
- NE 4th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$557K------
- 354 NE 7th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL$510K32.52,247
- 306 NE 8th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL$405K332,047
- 306 NE 7th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL$523K32.52,321
- 805 NE 3rd St Fort Lauderdale, FL$466K33.52,147
- 302 NE 8th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL$605K33.52,330
- 300 NE 8th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL$558K322,330
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.