320 Savin Hill Ave APT 1, Dorchester, MA 021252 beds, 1 bath, 793 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1910
- HOA Fee: $165
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $240,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: Park
- Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ Tennis Court, Amenities \ University, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Basement \ Y, Beach Description \ Bay, Beach Ownership \ Public, Beachfront \ Yes, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Frame, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Documents On File \ Floor Plans, Documents On File \ Master Deed, Electric Feature \ Circuit Breakers, Energy Features \ Insulated Doors, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Exterior \ Shingles, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Unit Features \ Patio, Exterior Unit Features \ Porch, FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Flooring \ Hardwood, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Hot Water \ Electric, Hot Water \ Tank, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Owner Association, Master Bath \ No, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Roof Material \ Rubber, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Field Card, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Other (See Remarks), Terms Feature \ Contract for Deed, Type \ Condo, Utility Connections \ for Electric Dryer, Utility Connections \ for Gas Oven, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, Utility Connections \ Washer Hookup, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, WATERVIEW_FEATURES \ Creek, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 793 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: W:13 P:02581 S:002
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 81856273
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 320 Savin Hill Avenue APT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.6% higher than in Boston, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dorchester home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!