320 Seaton Pl NE, Washington, DC 20002
Sold on 3/9/11: $238,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,222 sq ft
- Lot:1,542 sqft
- Year Built:1914
- Last Sold:Mar 2011 for $238,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #3567 0047
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID491685
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow1017
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$350,653||$309K – $396K||-$4,331||$286||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,203/mo||$1.6K – $2.4K/mo||-$35||$1.80||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Eckington home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Eckington homes, this home is valued 13.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 36.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eckington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47% higher than in Washington, and 35.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eckington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eckington home values.
Neighborhood for 320 Seaton Pl Ne
- 315 T St NE Washington, DC$400K31.51,292
- 313 Seaton Pl NE Washington, DC$344K31.51,368
- 306 Seaton Pl NE Washington, DC$404K31.51,288
- 315 Seaton Pl NE Washington, DC$446K42.01,368
- 303 Seaton Pl NE APT 1 Washington, DC$255K21.0617
- 301 Seaton Pl NE APT 3 Washington, DC$265K21.0616
- 1805 3rd St NE Washington, DC$477K42.52,000
- 1900 4th St NE Washington, DC$647K33.03,267
- 310 T St NE Washington, DC$468K52.01,424
- 306 T St NE Washington, DC$600K34.01,636
- 1908 4th St NE Washington, DC$376K22.0954
- 1840 3rd St NE Washington, DC$855K45.04,000
- 325 Todd Pl NE Washington, DC$431K42.01,424
- 1956 3rd St NE APT 1 Washington, DC$100K11.0411
- 1912 4th St NE APT 1 Washington, DC$445K22.0954
- 1918 4th St NE APT 1 Washington, DC$317K21.0936
- 1918 4th St NE APT 2 Washington, DC$297K21.0895
- 307 S St NE Washington, DC$771K----12,832
- 1940 3rd St NE APT 3 Washington, DC$387K21.0725
- 1918 4th St NE Washington, DC$528K33.01,549
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005