- Built in 1980
- HOA Fee: $495
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $387,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $328
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- View: City
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Decks, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Sewer, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Underground Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Additional Storage, HOA Amenities \ Cable/ Satellite TV, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Elevator, HOA Amenities \ Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Other Unit Above, View \ City Lights, View \ Local/Neighborhood
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,180 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 00584105000
- Zillow Home ID: 16106713
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $382-489K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95062 home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.2% increase for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95062 homes, this home is valued 33.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 38.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% lower than in Santa Cruz, and 15.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Gault Elementary (assigned)K-50.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!