320 Widgeon Dr, Newnan, GA 302633 beds, 2 baths, 1,234 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Carpeting, Long Lease Terms Available, On-Site Maintenance, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled, Window Coverings
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,234 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 064 2044 063
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 54501544
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 320 Widgeon Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30263 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 66.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.2% higher than in Newnan, and 107.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30263 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newnan.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30263 home values.
- 310 Widgeon Dr Newnan, GA$103K322,112
- 330 Widgeon Dr Newnan, GA$69K321,232
- 340 Widgeon Dr Newnan, GA$79K321,232
- 300 Widgeon Dr Newnan, GA$91K321,628
- 36 Widgeon Dr # 0 Newnan, GA$97K33--
- 250 Widgeon Dr Newnan, GA$89K321,616
- 260 Widgeon Dr Newnan, GA$128K332,616
- 315 Widgeon Dr Newnan, GA$91K321,616
- 325 Widgeon Dr Newnan, GA$94K321,867
- 350 Widgeon Dr Newnan, GA$79K--21,232
- 305 Widgeon Dr # 0 Newnan, GA$93K32--
- 305 Widgeon Dr Newnan, GA$89K321,559
- 335 Widgeon Dr Newnan, GA$95K--21,864
- 170 Widgeon Dr Newnan, GA$72K--21,292
- 330 Widgeon Dr # 0 Newnan, GA$88K32--
- 120 Widgeon Dr Newnan, GA$94K32.51,508
- 295 Widgeon Dr Newnan, GA$78K321,308
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.